Monday, February 1, 2010

Look how much I got done!

G's album, ultrasound pictures

G's Album, revealing the pregnancy, pregnancy memories

G's album cover page


J's album 10 month layout
J-11 month layout

j-one year layout

J-birthday layout

and then i got sidetracked and made a cute v-day pillow!  Yeah!


I am mostly finished with J's album, just a little journaling to fill in.  I am still overwhelmed by how much more I have to do.  But I am leaving it set up for the most part and will try and do a layout here and there and hopefully get caught up eventually.  Ho Hum.  I am happy with what I did get done :)  It took longer than I thought especially the pages in G's book.  It always takes a while when the pictures are more abstract. The month layouts go really fast, i always have a bunch of pictures and the layouts come together nicely with the month being the title for the page.  Easy!  But the cover page always takes forever and the beginning pages I stuck on...  Have a great week!  





1 comment: