Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back in Business!!!

Man, I have been having problems with my technology lately!  A few weeks ago my charger for my laptop fried and I had to wait for Apple to send me a new one.  Well, guess what it happened again!!!  So this time they wanted me to take it to the apple store closest to me.  Fun times...Lemmetellyou  if they make me do that again, our love affair may be over!  I drug all three kids to the mall where my iphone was stolen and  got another charger.  Amidst all this I lost the memory card for my camera.  But found it today :)  Okay, all that to say I am ready to go again!

Daddy's sister came to town to visit us this past weekend and we had fun seeing a few sites with her and getting to catch up.  I think everyone who comes to visit us leaves thinking they need a vacation!  Hope she is not too exhausted.  We'll put you to work around here.  Watch out!

We walked downtown and had a picnic at the steps of Jefferson Memorial and attempted to see the famous Cherry Blossoms but the blooms had already fallen.  We had fun anyways.  Afterwards, we took her to the Smithsonian Museum of American History and said hello to C3PO (J's favorite star wars character)

Here are some pictures from her visit.

and look at this cutie :)


Cherry Blossoms at the soccer fields (not so much the tidal basin but they will work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment