Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Date Night

First I will say sorry, I failed...I went to sew with a friend tonight and on the way home at 11:58 pm I found myself walking a little faster thinking...Oh I still have two more minutes to add a new post to the blog!  I didn't make the cutoff.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute! 

Daddy and Mommy hit the town this week!  We went to see N's favorite band of all time.  I will say that it was awesome.  Very loud.  I told N while we were listening to the opening band that they were so loud, I could hear it in my heart.  He said, "M, you can't hear in your heart."  I said, "Yes, I can."  I think he was smart and didn't argue the point further :)  It was loud, but very very cool.  It was our first time to leave the little man with a sitter so I was a bit nervous, couple that with the fact that I nurse him to sleep, and we were using a brand new babysitter that a friend of a friend recommended.  Notice in the picture that I am holding my cell phone!  The kids all did great and G-man even went to sleep without drinking the bottle I left for him.  We felt like we were twenty again.  We'll have to remember that feeling for a while, since we didn't get home until 1 am...The babysitter made decent money for the night :) 




N outside while walking walking walking to the stadium...see how he is wearing a jacket...

well genius that I am, didn't realize the concert would be outside, so I wore a cute SHORT sleeve shirt. Hmmm, not so smart when it is 50 outside. My sweet hubby let me wear his jacket. He bought a T-shirt and layered for warmth :)

The stage set was amazing...

Self Portrait...anybody seen the commercial for the new camera with the LCD screen on the front! How easy would that make these shots!

Sorry for my tardiness...please forgive me. I will get ahead, I will get ahead, I will get ahead!

3 comments:

  1. So far, I am enjoying your blog! It is good to see that you are doing well! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute necklace!! I thought the same thing when I saw that commercial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...luke and i are long overdue for a date like that. sounds like it was fun!! btw, i just saw the commercial for that camera yesterday and was thinking what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete