I have a new friend that lives down the street and you might as well call her Martha. Because I have never met anyone so crafty before. Well, she had this idea to make these cute pillows. We loved them so much that I think we are going make them for all the holidays and then just switch the covers!!! We made them using Moda's Spooktacular charm pack and she used her machine to applique the letters on. I love love love how it turned out. It is so cute, I want to eat it! N wouldn't let me put it outside the first few days after it was made because he thought it would get dirty! But that is what we made them for, so outside it went! I had the kids pose with the pillow so you would get to see them too :) C wouldn't coorperate. She was helping Dad wash the car. We are headed out for some fall fun. Next week should be a good post! I plan on filling up my memory card today :) Have a wonderful Columbus Day!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK, those are adorable and I'm feeling like a slacker cause I don't have one!!!
ReplyDelete