Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Haircut

Before Pictures



During the makeover



Taaa Daaaa All Done :)



Well G got his first official haircut last week too! We wanted Nana to be able to participate in every thing she could :) He actually had a haircut around 9 months on accident... I took J to get a haircut and we were unsuccessfully trying our hand at potty training. After J was done I took him potty and left G in the stroller with the lady. When i came back out she was combing his hair and had a pair of scissors in her hand. I said, "Did you cut his hair!?" She said, "little bit" I didn't know whether to fly through the roof or thank her and run! I was so shocked, mad and sad. I just said, "Oh okay." Hello! This is a big deal and I didn't even get to see it let alone keep those tiny precious pieces of hair. Anywsys...I have forgiven her and moved on :) He did awesome this time and we had a crowd there to watch. I think his hair might be coming in really light, we'll see. All the cute little curls are gone in the back and he looks so grown up. I was starting to think he needed a bow to pin back those bangs!

1 comment:

  1. You look oh so thrilled in that thrird picture! Congrats on the first haircut little man!

    ReplyDelete