
I can't believe my little baby is 5!!!! Here she is on her 1st Birthday and then again on her 5th! Wow. We had a great time celebrating her this week. We had a little family party on Monday and then with her friends on Saturday. Of Course, we had a star wars party and it was awesome. She said it was the best day ever and the smile on her face proves it. I love it :) We played pin the light saber on the jedi, had galactic pizza and yoda punch and attacked the death star followed by bounce house and zip line fun! Here are some pictures of her big day!

SO CUTE!!! It cracks me up she loves star wars so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am in the middle of planning our star wars party!! Where did you get the masks from?? Did you print them? Noah just told me this morning he wants some at the party!
And are the light sabers your invites?? SOOOOO adorable, I think I will have to steal your idea!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
ReplyDelete