I actually got to choose what I wanted. Man, that husband of mine is a keeper. I heart him! C loves celebrations and was so excited about helping him out! I think she said happy mother's day over a hundred times. It was really sweet. She brought me Williams Sonoma pancakes in bed and I was spoiled all day.
We live near a really really neat bike trail and we drive by it every day and are sad because our kids are not old enough to keep up on bikes and we have three...so they won't fit in a bike trailer. Then one day N had this grand idea to get TWO bike trailers...So we did and we have been riding the trails and loving it! Seriously so much fun! There are a lot of hills and I haven't quite figured out my gears on them. Sometimes I have to get out and walk up them, the kids yell from the trailer, "Oh Mom's doing the walk of shame! It's pretty funny! I just have to laugh..Maybe before we move I can make it up all the hills without walking!!! I forgot to takes pics of me and my kiddos and of the pretty flower hanging baskets they got me, but the trailers were mother's/father's day presents so it counts!!! I am so blessed that God picked and trusted me with these three blessings. I love being their mom.







Sounds like a great weekend! I love the creative check list. The bike rides look fun for everyone!
ReplyDeleteLove E.
What a great day!! I'm lovin the list. How cute is that?!!
ReplyDelete