Friday, September 18, 2009

Moving and Roadtrip Friends


Here is the last picture we took in our home! Thank goodness we have good renters :)

Stopped along the way and saw some good friends of N's from high school. We were excited to meet their new addition and show off ours :)

Wow, that is a lot of kids!

Stopped on the way to our new house to see some of M's dear friends from College. Loved getting to see them in their new town!

Hanging out in the new house, waiting for our stuff

Inventory while holding a baby is hard work!


We packed up and moved!  Oh what a different experience it was with three kids this time.  It took a lot longer to get things settled as we could really only work at night.  We have been here two months now and it is starting to feel like home.  Still finding places for things and moving things around but for the most part we are settled.  There are only a few things left to unpack like a "to be filed" box (which honestly, may never get unpacked) and a few bins that need to be organized and put under the house for storage.  We like the new house okay.  It is older and older just feels dirty to me.  Nothing like living in a brand new house to moving into a really old house.  I just feel like I have to clean things more often and differently...  The neighborhood is awesome.  Kids all around us, everyone walks to school, very friendly place.  Love Love Love our yard.  The owners are really good with yards and they left it in amazing shape.  I hope I don't make her too upset when she comes home to find that I have killed everything!  No, things are looking good still :)  Haven't taken pictures of the completed house yet...those are coming soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment