Monday, October 26, 2009

Sorry for the Delay!

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES  ONLY ON MONDAY MAY BE POSTPONED UNTIL TUESDAY... OUR INTERNET IS DOWN!!!

Okay we are back on.  I never really know how to fix that problem.  I always try the oh so technical trick of turning everything off and trying again, but it wasn't working last night.  Then magically this morning it is working again.

Since i know you were all losing sleep over my jacket dilemma, I thought I would let you know that I found one!  My dad was in town and he helped me pick it out.  I think it will keep me warm and cozy this winter :)  Now to look for a pair of gloves!  Don't have the option to use pockets when you are always holding little hands or bottoms.



So yes my dad was in town!  It was a lot of fun to have him here.  We didn't do anything crazy but it was just nice to have company to break things up a bit!  The kids love to have grandpa here.  We asked C one day where Grandpa was from.  She told us he was from the donut store!  He always brings donuts over when we are in town so she made sure he lived up to that while he was here.  Here a few pictures from his visit.  I wish I would have taken more.  It is so hard for me to stop what I am doing and go get my camera.  I really just like enjoying and living these moments lately.


We also have been raking leaves like crazy around here.  The colors are changing and it is BEAUTIFUL!  One good thing about living in this area is the seasons.  Daddy raked them into a pile and we tried to take leaf pictures but the kids did not like it!!!




3 comments:

  1. I love that jacket! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..your little guy is a spitting image of N. I got tickled at the pic of your dad holding the baby....it looked like him holding a miniature N.
    BTW, I have a very late baby gift for G. What size is he, b/c this could be too small now. It is 12 months (Gymboree)...?

    ReplyDelete