C had a lil thanksgiving celebration at school last week. All the kids in her class were little turkeys! Sooo stinkin cute. She didn't get stage fright this year and sang really well. Look at her hilarious teacher. He is just like a kid!! N even got to come for a little bit and go into work late. Then we had a little feast that was yummmmmy! Can't wait to eat on Thanksgiving day.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Grandparents and Turkey-C
We had a great visit with N's folks this past week. We did a little sightseeing and school skipping! It was a great visit and we were sad to see them go. I tried to take some pictures of them with the kids. I think it took me 30 pictures to just one with all three of them looking at the camera. All of them smiling wasn't going to happen so I just gave up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I didn't know you had a new blog. I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything since July! I thought maybe you just stopped blogging. Saw this link on FB. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete